When you hear the term, “off-site plant-based shredding,” it refers to a type of shredding service that takes place in an access-controlled, secure shredding facility. Whether you are having paper documents or hard drives shredded, Richards & Richards destroys your information with our industrial-grade equipment.
We are Nashville’s oldest NAID AAA Certified shredding company, so you can rest easy knowing your information will be destroyed within a secure chain of custody and in compliance with state and federal data privacy laws. We can even provide you with a Certificate of Destruction so you can prove your compliance in case of an audit.
What Are the Benefits of Off-Site Shredding?
No project is too large or too small for off-site shredding. It’s quieter than on-site shredding with a shred truck and can even be more affordable, but there is no compromise on security.
To learn more or to book shredding service, give us a call at 615-242-9600 or complete the form on this page.
How Does Off-Site Shredding Work?
- A uniformed, background-checked shredding technician arrives at your location with our secure shredding collection containers.
- If you have chosen recurring scheduled shredding service, you choose from shred bins and executive consoles, and the technician places each container in the most convenient location for employees to drop discarded documents inside. The containers remain locked until pickup.
- If you have chosen one-time purge shredding, the technician will bring large, wheeled, locking bins to collect your shredding.
- Our technician will transport your documents to our secure shredding facility where they will be destroyed in our industrial-strength shredder. Only authorized shredding technicians will have access to your documents during transport and shredding.
- Your shredded material is combined with material from multiple other sources, baled, and recycled to make new paper products. This way, you get the best of both worlds: information security and environmental protection.
- We provide you with a Certificate of Destruction for your records to prove your compliance with state and federal data privacy laws and complete the chain of custody for your information.
Why Richards & Richards?
Richards & Richards is Nashville’s oldest NAID AAA Certified shredding company, and we are proud to provide secure shredding and excellent customer service to businesses and residents throughout Central Tennessee. For more information or to book shredding service, call us at 615-242-9600 or complete the form on this page. Our friendly shredding experts are standing by!