Need secure, on-site mobile paper shredding? Look no further.
If you are a Nashville business or resident that prefers mobile shredding over off-site shredding, Richards & Richards has the perfect solution. Whether you need paper shredding, hard drive or other data storage devices destroyed, our uniformed, background-screened, expert shredding technician will bring our shred truck to you!
Your Solution for “Mobile Shredding Near Me”
Richards & Richards provides secure mobile shredding services to businesses and residents throughout Nashville and Central Tennessee. Say goodbye to your unreliable, unsecure shredding machine and say hello to our convenient on-site mobile paper shredding service!
On-Site Scheduled Shredding
Does your business need mobile shredding on a regularly-scheduled basis? Richards & Richards makes it easy and affordable.
How it Works
- We place secure shredding collection containers at convenient locations throughout your facility and you and your employees simply drop documents or whole files inside. It only takes a second, and there’s no need to remove staples or paperclips. Our locked containers come in a variety of sizes to meet your shredding needs:
- Executive consoles (holds approximately 2 standard banker boxes)
- 96-gallon bins (holds approximately 10 standard banker boxes)
- Our uniformed, background-screened shredding technician collect your documents on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis and destroys them on-site at your location before our shred truck leaves. This provides your information with a secure chain of custody through the destruction process.
- We give you a Certificate of Destruction after each shredding service is complete so you have a record of your compliance with state and federal data privacy laws in case of an audit.
On-Site Purge Shredding
If you have a lot of items to be shredded all at once or only need shredding occasionally, our one-time purge shredding service is the perfect option. From a file room full of records to just a few boxes, we shred it all on-site at your location in compliance with state and federal laws such as HIPAA, FACTA, SOX, and GLBA.
How it Works
- You collect your no-longer-needed documents in boxes or bags, keeping devices separate from paper documents.
- Our uniformed, background-screened shredding technician collect your documents and destroys them on-site at your location before our shred truck leaves. This provides a secure chain of custody for your information throughout the destruction process.
- We give you a Certificate of Destruction after your shredding service is complete so you have a record of your compliance with state and federal data privacy laws in case of an audit.
Secure and Environmentally-Friendly Shredding
At Richards & Richards, we believe in protecting our environment while adhering to the highest security standards in the shredding industry. We are proud to be good stewards of the environment by recycling our shredded materials.
Richards & Richards is Nashville’s go-to shredding company. To learn more about our on-site mobile shredding services, call us at 615-242-9600 or complete the form on this page. Our friendly shredding experts are standing by to help you!