The key to protecting your data is consistent and secure rotation of your physical computer back-up media. It is important that you are creating back-up data often enough to prevent crippling loss to your company and that can verify it is being done.
- Professional staff that will rotate your back up media on your schedule
- Transportation of your media in specific containers to protect your information
- Ability to create an affordable mix of physical media and cloud solutions
- An auditable record of each point of contact, time of contact and signature receipts
- Special delivery vehicles with temperature controls and GPS tracking
- 24/7 monitored state of the art alarm and video systems at our DataVault
- Temperature and humidity controls in storage areas for back-up media
- FM-200 Fire Suppression to prevent media damage from fire or water
- Access to your back up media 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Our staff at Richards & Richards can help you create a rotation schedule that works for your company’s protection and bottom line.
Back-up media should be on a standard rotation that we would help you schedule in advance. However, if you should need delivery of archival items or have immediate restoration needs we have the following options:
(click for more information)
- Regular Delivery
Items requested before 11:00 a.m. will be delivered that day by 4 pm. All items requested after 11:00 a.m. will be handled the next day – as a regular delivery.
- 1 Hour Delivery (Davidson County Only)
Richards & Richards will have the item to your office within one hour of receiving your call. The call must be received at the Records Center between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Same Day Special
Richards & Richards will have the item delivered to your office the same day if the call is received after our cutoff time of 11 a.m. The call must be received at the Records Center between 11:01 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Specified Time
Richards & Richards will have the item delivered to your office at a specific time on a regular business day. This service applies when you require a delivery by a specified time, and the delivery does not fall within the time constraints of a 2 Hour or 1 Hour Special Delivery. For example, if you must have delivery exactly at 3pm and the order is placed at 10am.
This service applies to calls received for deliveries to be made after 4:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m. on regular business days, on holidays, and on weekends. Richards & Richards will have the item(s) requested delivered to a Davidson County location within two hours or less of receiving your call.
Item(s) will be available to you at our records center – up to a limit of 20 – within one hour of your call. If you have over 20 items for retrieval – we will quote the completion time upon receiving your call.