Document Scanning & Imaging Services
- Save time by accessing documents from anywhere you have internet access
- Increase productivity
- Search for documents using index fields you define
- Free up floor space to allow more work area for employees
- Improve security and ensure compliance by password protecting your documents
Solutions not Sales
Imaging can be costly – we offer a full document management solution. We will help you decide what makes good business sense to scan, store as paper, or destroy. There are a variety of imaging solutions we offer:
Our business is document management. We want to help you create the best overall solution for your company.
Our team is available to handle all aspects of your imaging program, including picking up documents from your office, scanning and indexing them, and storing them in our highly secure data center for ready access. You’ll be able to retrieve images readily over the Web or by email, or we can save them to CD or DVD for your use.
You need your documents to be scanned accurately and clearly. The images are captured at a rate of 10,000 per shift – a lower speed so that the naked eye can do a visual check of each image as it is captured. Our competitors use higher speed machines that make this check at the capture point impossible.
We work with you on the front end to determine the best way for you to find your documents once they are scanned. We utilize state of the art software and hardware that can index on the fly, OCR fields, read barcodes, or we can create a match and merge database from your own software to populate index fields. Each index is visually verified to ensure 100% accuracy.
Many competitors send indexing of your images offshore to third party firms. We maintain control of your documents and images at all times.
- Image Format
Our software has the capability to provide your images in a number of non-proprietary formats. This will allow you to work with your documents on an ongoing basis. In other words, whatever format you need your images in, we can produce your images in whatever format needed.
Scan on Demand
If you store hard copies of important business records with Richards & Richards, we can scan documents on demand as you need them.
Two Great Reasons to Scan on Demand
#1 – Efficient Use of Resources
Do you need to access only a small percentage of your archived files? One cubic foot box on our shelves costs around $36 to store for 10 years. Scanning that whole box would cost 80-90% more for just the scan service alone.
Use Scan on Demand to convert only the files that you need when you need them!
#2 – Fast Retrieval and Delivery
Scan on Demand provides your file electronically within a few hours vs. waiting for the delivery. The electronic file is in your hands and able to be distributed within your organization with a few mouse clicks.
RRDocs (Richards & Richards’ web based document management software)
You scan and index documents yourself and turn them over to us for protected storage in our secure data center. Our RRDocs express service makes the process easy – allowing you to transfer files directly from a high-efficiency scanner to our secure, hardened data center.
- Fast Document retrieval from your desktop from a secure, centralized Enterprise Document Management System
- System for unlimited users and access without the upfront capital investment
- Comprehensive Document Workflow tools to improve paper intensive processes and reduce bottlenecks
- Management of any type of electronic file format
- Integration with any ODBC business applications
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan
- Direct e-mail and fax capability with multiple output options
- Simultaneous access for multiple users and highly active documents
- Fully HIPAA compliant