The protection of your computer data and its quick restoration in the event of a disaster is crucial to your business. Do you have a disaster plan and – is it sufficient to protect your business?
Ask These Questions
- Do I have a way to verify that the back-up was run and the media was rotated correctly?
- Is my back up media kept at a proper temperature and humidity level at all times?
- Is my back up media stored in a secure location at all times to protect it from theft?
- In the event of a fire in my office, what would happen to my back-up media? And if kept in a secure space in the office, would I be able to enter my office after the disaster to retrieve it?
- Do I have a way to restore quickly and has it been tested?
How Richards & Richards Can Help
- An audit trail for individual tape or case accountability
- Creation of a custom backup storage solution appropriate to your business
- Professional staff providing emergency and disaster readiness support
- Secure DataVault location with temperature and humidity controls
- Accessible 24/7/365
- Online tracking and inventory of your backup media
- State of the Art security to protect your valuble data